With the Birkman Method®, Harper can create a multi-dimensional portrait of an individual. By providing personality and occupational data to discover an individual’s unique behavior and work satisfaction across different situations and industries, the Birkman allows Harper to reach further into personality, to help an individual truly understand not only who they are, but why..
The Birkman Method® measures many aspects of personality, including:
- Interests – Activities you enjoy and are motivated by in your work and personal life
- Usual Behavior – Your effective and productive behavioral style for tasks and relationships
- Needs – How you need to be or expect to be treated by other people and your environment
- Stress Behavior – Your ineffective and unproductive behavioral style when your Needs are unmet
- Career Data – 22 job families, 200+ unique job titles (linked to O*Net)
The Birkman Method® is the only assessment that measures an individual’s underlying Needs, which, when fulfilled, provide the comfort and motivation for them to be productive and satisfied in their careers and lives.
With data on the typical Interests, Usual Behavior, and Needs of individuals in a variety of job fields, respondents can see how closely they match the typical personality profile of people tenured in different careers.
The Birkman will reveal if an individual possesses the four core attributes of a team leader:
- The ability to inspire motivation
- The capability to stimulate intellectual responsiveness
- The skill to consider individuals’ needs
- The ability to lead by personal charisma
From large corporations to start-up ventures, human capital is a key to success in all organizations. Growth stems from developing the unique competencies, technical knowledge, and people skills that are found within teams and businesses alike.
With the Birkman Method®, Harper can help develop and enhance the human capital within your organization and allow individuals to realize their inner potential.
Contact Harper today for a consultation.